2007年2月6日 星期二

Melbourne Australia

This is my eighth day in Aussie, and also the second day in Melbourne.

Here are lots of old English architectures so I take tons of pics but still some spectaculars which is not easily well shot are not taken photos.

Or they are situated somewhere in the city I don't pass by.



The weather today changes. It exceptionally gets cold and I need to put my jacket on.

For God's sake the weather in Taiwan forces me to bring a jacket w/ me.

There is still one unbelievable thing. Every shop which might sell stamps doesn't sell them.

Besides, I don't even find a postoffice in the map. Where hell is the postoffice in Melbourne?

Maybe I should ask the reception of the hostel where I live and will find the answer quickly.

However I am not sure I have time to ask for it b/c I join the trip held by the local travel agency tomorrow and the day after.

SO I'm afraid that I can't send some postcards which I planned to mail from here.

I apologize first for that some people will get your postcard late.

In additon, one person might not get your postcard b/c I take a risk and I don't know if it works or not.

Let's see!!If you don't get my postcard, I apologize and relize that it doesn't work.



Dammi in Melbourne 060207 22:35(Melbourne is 3 hours earlier than Taiwan)

沒有留言:

張貼留言