2007年2月6日 星期二

Brisbane Australia

It's interesting to leave a message in another county, so I do it again as usual I went to the foreign country.

This is the fifth day in Australia. I am still in Brisbane.

In fact I am fooling around from today on.

That doesn't mean I have no place to visit, but the remaining places I planned don't take 2 days to visit, so I just fooled around.

There is certainly some places worth to visit, but I don't make a perfect plan or the place isn't written in the guidebook.

I can just say, it's pity.

It's hot to death here but the weather is good. I get tanned and you will see my skin become darker.

However it rained cats and dogs yesterday.

I am lucky that when I was in the transporting vehicle, it rained but it doesn't when I got off the vehicle.

For God sake!!!



I am writing some people postcards! Who wants to get the postacard from Aussie? Just leave the "WANTED" message here and make sure you leave your own address!



P.S. Aussie is the people who live in Australia and also is an abbreviation of Australia.



Dammi in Brisbane 030207 19:00(Brisbane is 2 hours earlier than Taiwan.)

3 則留言:

  1. 好棒喔!

    到處走走晃晃、不拘泥於景點或時間

    我覺得才是真正放鬆的旅行

    回覆刪除
  2. 對阿!

    我也這麼覺得

    因為到了Melbourne和Perth有太多地方要看

    可是時間安排太短

    所以行程有點緊湊,就覺得好累,好想放棄某個景點或什麼的

    不過景點安排上到是可以隨便更改

    總是在出發前的前一刻,更改我的目的地,哈哈

    回覆刪除
  3. 喔!我可以打中文了

    Perth City YHA的電腦可以新增語言

    這樣才對ㄇㄟ!!

    不過星期二凌晨我就要回國了...這>"<

    回覆刪除